Here at the J, we guide our members through Jewish values, cultures, and traditions, while welcoming all who walk through our doors.
Our warm atmosphere caters to all walks of life through an array of programs fit for children, teens, adults, and seniors alike. From our early childhood center, camps, and preschool, to our fitness and recreational options, we strive to proactively engage with every generation through social, educational, arts, cultural, and wellness opportunities.
The Jewish Community Center of the Lehigh Valley sharpens the mind, strengthens the body, and inspires the spirit of the entire community through social, education, recreation, and wellness programs instilled with Jewish values, culture and traditions.
THE JCC AT A GLANCE
The JCC of the Lehigh Valley seeks to embrace the true spirit of community and is dedicated to the enrichment of Jewish life while fostering the spiritual, emotional and physical development of our members through all life stages and circumstances. We support Jewish values within our vibrant and evolving community. Our programming covers the diverse needs of our community from infants through our mature citizens. The JCC of the Lehigh Valley operates with the following four pillars in mind.
Open to all, proudly guided by Jewish values.
Part Tikkun Olam, part that warm welcome at the door.
We are aspiring people, always moving towards better.
Transformed by the community, and transforming for the community.
- Full-service early childhood education program, from infant child care through pre-kindergarten
- The Zone and Zone Jr. offer an enriching afterschool program complete with transportation and classes for all ages and interests
- Stagemakers at the J, a youth theater production program for children 8-18
- All Camps JCC, includes Camp JCC, an eight week summer program at our picturesque 55-acre campgrounds in Center Valley, Stagemakers at the J theater camps, specialty sports camps, and Mazel Tots for our youngest campers
- 30-station workout fitness center with cardio and strength equipment
- Personal and small group training and individualized attention
- Free GROUPx classes, including Le Barre, Yoga, Cycling, Bars, Kickboxing, and Silver Sneakers program
- Extensive swim program for children and adults, including an indoor pool and outdoor pool at JCC Camp in Center Valley; includes Lightnings Swim team
- Sports leagues
- Open gym
- Celebrated basketball program
- Trips such as Broadway shows, social gatherings, and historic sites
- Adults at the J program experiences such as fine dining at restaurants, private art museum tours and game nights
- Community Israel celebrations
- Hanukkah, Annual Purim Carnival, and Passover celebrations
- Annual Jewish and Israeli Film Festival
- Art Gallery openings
- Musical performances, comedians and off site once in a lifetime experiences
- Family activities at the J and Camp JCC
The JCC of the Lehigh Valley does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The JCC welcomes people from all walks of life. While we look at our program goals and objectives through a Jewish lens, we do not discriminate on the basis of economic, racial, cultural, ethnic, religious, linguistic or physical differences. We are open to all regardless of sexual orientation or political beliefs.