WORK AT CAMP
AT CAMP JCC YOU WILL…
- Spend your summer working outside at our 55-acre picturesque camp property located in Center Valley
- Gain experience working with children
- Develop leadership skills that will prove beneficial to those looking to pursue careers in education, business, management, social work, coaching fields, and more
- Experience the unique feeling of knowing that you have made a positive impact in a child’s life
- Be given the opportunity to demonstrate your creativity and spirit
- Receive training in child development, behavior management, and team building
- Enjoy your summer employment, have evenings and weekends free, make new friends and most of all have fun
|Returning Staff Application||New Staff Application|
Supervise, care for, lead, and participate with your group of campers at a variety of daily activities including athletics, arts, aquatics, and outdoor adventure.
ROPES AND SPORTS SPECIALISTS
Outdoor adventure enthusiasts help campers build skills and self-confidence through high and low ropes course challenges, as well as, soccer, tennis, gymnastics, basketball, and baseball/softball.
DIGITAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Budding photographers with an interest in social media marketing who enjoy spending time outside will help display our message to parents, campers, and the community.
Staff will work to keep the site clean, safe, and functioning, as well as, set up equipment, water stations, and coolers.
Talented professionals lead all-camp song sessions, small-group singing and spirit-building activities.
Will be responsible for creating, organizing, and implementing day camp experiences such as orienteering, survivalist skills, outdoor ecology, wildlife, and outdoor exploration.
Lifeguards and Swim Instructors are required to have American Red Cross or Ellis lifeguard training, CPR for the Professional Rescuer, and AED certification. Lifeguards and Swim Instructors are required to cover a variety of duties including ensuring a safe environment for all members, campers and guests.
Any questions regarding camp employment should be directed to Mike Smith at 610.435.3571 ext. 180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.