IsraelFest: Yom Ha'atzmaut Celebration
- Thursday, May 9 | 4:30pm - 6:30pm
- Admission: Free
- Israeli Food available for purchase
Celebrate Israel’s 71st birthday! Israeli dance party, escape room, Kites for Peace, henna tattoos, face painting, arts & crafts and more. Sponsored by the Jewish Community Center of the Lehigh Valley and the Jewish Federation of the Lehigh Valley.
JCC Basket Raffle
- Raffle Runs: May 26 - June 2
- in the JCC Lobby
- Raffle Tickets: 3 Tickets for $5 | 7 Tickets for $10 | 15 Tickets for $20
Try your luck at winning some great prizes generously donated by our community partners. All proceeds from the raffle benefit programs at the JCC. Purchase golden tickets for $20/each to bid on big prizes like JCC Membership and other services or participate in the silent auction to win a reserved JCC parking space. Raffle winners will be announced on Sunday, June 2 after the Annual Meeting. You do not need to be present to win.
Contact: Terrence Baker ([email protected])
Annual Bike, Walk & Run
- Sunday, May 26 | 7:30am - 1:00pm
- at Upper Saucon Township Community Park
- Price: $36/Adult | $20/Additional Family Member | $10/13 and Under | $10/Spectator
Join us in Upper Saucon Township Park for our annual bike event benefiting the fitness department. Raffle drawings will take place after all events at 12:00pm. Prizes include an $800 bike/bike credit from Fitness Central and more. Admission includes event t-shirt and food.
- 7:30am - 50 Mile Bike Ride | 50 Mile Route/Map
- 8:30am - 36 Mile Bike Ride | 36 Mile Route/Map
- 9:30am - 20 Mile Bike Ride | 20 Mile Route/Map
- 10:30am - 10 Mile Bike Ride & 5K Fun Run | 10 Mile Route/Map
- 11:00am - Family Walk
Raffle Tickets: $5/1 | $20/5 | $50/15 | $75/30
|This program is a Tail on the Trail approved event|
Contact: Nolie Schneider ([email protected])
The JCC of the Lehigh Valley does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The JCC welcomes people from all walks of life. While we look at our program goals and objectives through a Jewish lens, we do not discriminate on the basis of economic, racial, cultural, ethnic, religious, linguistic or physical differences. We are open to all regardless of sexual orientation or political beliefs.