|REQUEST MORE INFORMATION||SCHEDULE A TOUR|
The program at the Jewish Community Center of Allentown for 3 and 4-year-olds is based on the premise that all children are unique. They are treated as individuals and are encouraged to experiment and explore at their own rate - achieving success while being challenged. We offer a strong academic foundation in a safe and nurturing environment. Our activities are child-centered and the emphasis is on the process and not the product.
Preschoolers - (3 years old by September 30th)
Three year olds are eager to please. They become more social, verbal and interested in what others are doing. They begin to express their ideas and opinions and are capable of doing many things. The ultimate goal of the teachers in a preschool classroom is to provide the children with a joyful, exciting, challenging and enriching experience.
PRESCHOOL PLAN INCLUDES:
- Lesson plans are emailed to the preschool families. This is a great way to foster communication between parents and children and between parents and the school
- Music, gym, and school wide Shabbat celebrations are integral parts of our program
- A print and language rich environment encourages the development of skills that promote literacy
- The JCC provides extended day options for families who need to have their child cared for before and after school
- Special learning activities are offered to enhance each child's day
To enroll your child in our Preschool program at the JCC, please contact Alexa Karakos by calling 610.435.3571 ext. 127 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.