|REQUEST MORE INFORMATION||SCHEDULE A TOUR|
Prekindergarten - (4 by September 30th)
Four year olds are in a constant state of motion, ready for new experiences of any kind. They enjoy role playing, imaginary play, are very outgoing and love to create. An exciting program offers an experience rich in language arts, literacy, writing skills, math, social studies, and science. The prekindergarten teachers prepare the students for success in kindergarten.
PREKINDERGARTEN PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Lesson plans are emailed to the Pre-K families. This is a great way to foster communication between parents and children and between parents and the school
- Music, gym, and school wide Shabbat celebrations are integral parts of our program
- A print and language rich environment encourages the development of skills that promote literacy
- Swimming lessons are incorporated in the weekly plans for all Pre-K students
- The JCC provides extended day options for families who need to have their child cared for before and after school
- Special learning activities are offered to enhance each child's day
To enroll your child in our Prekindergarten program at the JCC, please contact Alexa Karakos by calling 610.435.3571 ext. 127 or at [email protected].