|WHAT IS CAMP JCC IN ALLENTOWN?
- A comprehensive summer program encompassing both traditional and specialty camp options, all on the same campus.
- A safe environment, filled with supporting, caring staff guided by the values of friendship, teamwork and self-confidence.
- A place filled with opportunities for children to learn new life skills, explore new and existing interests, and grow both as individuals and as part of a caring community.
|WHAT WILL BE NEW AT CAMP THIS SUMMER?
- A new outdoor pool will be built this spring to maintain our twice-daily swim curriculum. The new pool will be used in combination with our existing indoor pool.
- All camper groups in our traditional camp program will participate in weekly special events and field trips. Pioneers (grades Pre-K and K) will participate in on-site experiences. Challengers and Discoverers (grades 1-4) will participate in one on-site experience and one off-site field trip. Voyagers (grades 5-8) will participate in two off-site field trips each week.
- The 23rd St. parking lot will be converted into an outdoor recreation area, housing a hockey rink, gaga pit, four-square and tetherball courts, as well as a bike and scooter trail.
|WHAT WILL BE DIFFERENT ABOUT CAMP THIS SUMMER?
- With camp now located at the JCC, we are able to pass along a substantial savings to our camp families in weekly tuition rates. Please see program fees below.
- Brand new amenities at the on-site JCC outdoor camp create exciting all-day play opportunities for campers to enjoy summer outside with the support and convenience of the building nearby.
- Traditional and specialty camps will participate in many things together, including all-camp programs, flagpole, and lunch. Pick-up, drop-off and extended care will be in one convenient location for all camp programs.
- Daily transportation to and from camp will only be offered from Easton and Bethlehem, for an additional fee and based on interest. Parents in the Allentown area can drop off and pick up at curbside during designated times or register for extended care.
|IMPORTANT DATES AND RATES
- Traditional Camp: $269-$299/week, based on age (non-members $299-$329)
- Specialty Camps: $269-$449/week, based on program (non-members $299-$549)
- Extended Care: 7:30-9am $30/week (non-members $40); 4-6pm $45/week (non-members $55)
- Early Bird Discount: register and pay in full by March 15, and save 10% - up to $580 per camper!
- Camp dates are June 15 to September 4. Due to a late Labor Day, we will have TWELVE weeks of camp this summer!
- Our full brochure “sneak peek” will be available online on at the end of January, with registration opening in February.
Stay tuned for more exciting camp announcements.