Do good. Look Great.
Nearly New offers stylish clothing and great deals on gently used housewares that benefit the local community.
Nearly New Fall Sale
Sunday, November 17 | 9:00am - 4:00pm
Monday, November 18 | 10:00am - 6:00pm | Half Price Day
Tuesday, November 19 | 9:00am - 12:00pm | Bag Day ($5/Bag Purchased at the JCC)*
*No outside bags allowed
Nearly New thrives on the commitment of volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the form below with you contact information and availability and someone will get back to you.
Hours of Operation
Donations may be made at the outside drop-off location in the Tilghman Street parking lot during the following times:
Monday - Thursday | 7:00am - 7:00pm
Friday | 7:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday | 8:00am - 12:00pm
Donations will not be accepted after-hours or on days the building is closed. Please do not leave items on the ground outside the drop off location. If you have an oversized item, please call the JCC at 610.435.3571 to arrange a drop-off time.
Nearly New offers limited furniture donation pick-ups. If you have items that need to be picked up, please send an itemized list including basic information, age and condition, and pictures of the item(s) to [email protected].
Items Accepted for Donation:
- Home decor
- Clothing - Must be washed prior to donating
- New or gently used women's, men's and children's clothing
- High-end designer clothing
- Fine and costume jewelry
- Shoes - Must be tied, boxed, or bagged together or otherwise attached to one another
- Musical Instruments that have been cleaned and are in working order
- Toys - Must be in working condition and include all pieces. Pieces must be bagged and attached to the main item. No stuffed animals will be accepted.
- Working Electronics
*By appointment only
Please use your best judgement when donating items. Nearly New goods are meant to benefit the community. If you wouldn't use or wear an item yourself or keep it inside your home we ask you reconsider donating it to Nearly New. Broken, torn, stained, or otherwise damaged items will not be accepted.
We Are Unable to Accept:
- Food supplies
- Medical equipment
- CDs, cassette tapes, encyclopedias, textbooks, magazines, or newspapers
- Broken items that can only be used for parts
- Personal Care or hygiene items
- Bras (nursing or otherwise), underwear, boxers, or bathing suits (new or used)
- Hazardous materials of any sort including cleaning supplies, paint, and varnish
- Used lumber
- Recalled items
- Mattresses or box springs
- Stuffed animals
- Car seats
- Live plants or animals
If you have any questions about Nearly New, please call the JCC Welcome Desk at 610.435.3571 or email [email protected]