|NEW TO THE J? GET STARTED HERE:|
Warm, inclusive and welcoming is how our members describe the JCC of of the Lehigh Valley. Don’t just take our word for it, visit the JCC of the Lehigh Valley and take a tour, talk to our members, and see for yourself. As soon as you walk in, you'll feel the warmth and understand that this isn't your average gym or community center. While celebrating our Jewish heritage and traditions, we invite everyone to take advantage of the services that we have to offer and enjoy the connections you will make.
|WHY BECOME A MEMBER?|
All JCC members receive special perks as well as exclusive discounts on JCC programs not offered to the general public including fitness, recreation, and aquatics programs, camp, afterschool enrichments, arts and culture programs, special events, and more.
Additional membership benefits:
- Access to the indoor pool including family open swim and lap swim times
- Use of the basketball and squash courts
- Two free fitness sessions with our on-site personal trainers
- Free weekly group exercise classes
- Use of the fitness center including weight training and cardiovascular equipment
- Unlimited use of the Men's and Women's Health Club with sauna and steam rooms (plus Jacuzzi in the Men's)
- Access to the JCC Perks Program in which local businesses offer discounts to JCC members with their valid JCC Perks card
- 12 free guest passes per year (a $120 value)
All JCC members have access to our JPerks discounts. Enjoy discounts and deals from local businesses ranging from restaurants to travel. To see our full list of JPerks deals, please click here.
|MEMBER GET A MEMBER DEAL|
Refer friends and family to the J and save on membership. New members will enjoy $0 enrollment fee (a savings of $125) plus one free fitness orientation session with a personal trainer to get started with a workout plan.
- Refer one new member and receive $25 in JCC Bucks and a free JCC Membership T-shirt.
- Refer two new members and receive a free month of membership.
- Refer three or more new members and receive an additional month of free membership up to one full year.
|PROTECT AND SERVE MILITARY DISCOUNT|
As a thank you to all those who have served, the JCC would like to offer a discount on membership.
- 20% Membership discount for Military, including Active, Retired and Reserves
- One year complimentary membership for Military Returning Home from Active Duty
- 20% Discount to all local and active duty members of the Emergency Medical Teams, Fire and Police
Scholarship options are available for those who may not be able to afford the cost of JCC programs and membership. The scholarship application and supporting documents must be submitted with a membership application for review. Our Welcome Desk staff can assist you with your request. Please stop by the JCC Welcome Desk or call 610.435.3571 for more information.
For more information about membership at the J, please contact Tracy Sussman, Director of Membership and Marketing, at 610.435.3571 ext. 121 or at [email protected].
JCC Membership must be maintained in good standing during the duration of any program participation in order to qualify for JCC member pricing. Scholarship assistance may be available upon request.
The JCC welcomes people from all walks of life. While we look at our program goals and objectives through a Jewish lens, we do not discriminate on the basis of economic, racial, cultural, ethnic, religious, linguistic or physical differences. We are open to all regardless of sexual orientation or political beliefs.