JCC Parent Panel
Looking for answers to those burning parenting questions? Join the JCC for a virtual bi-weekly panel focusing on a variety of topics ranging from how to raise a child during a pandemic to finding ways to incorporate Jewish culture into everyday life and much more.
Every other Wednesday | 8-9pm
- Wednesday, 12/9 - How to Maximize Time with Your Kids | Chelsea Busch
- Wednesday, 1/13 - How to Make Jewish Rituals Meaningful in a Secular World
- Wednesday, 1/27 - Sensory Processing - What's That?
- Wednesday, 2/10 - Developmental Milestones, Am I Missing Something?
- Wednesday, 2/24 - How to Navigate Holidays and Beliefs in an Interfaith Relationship
- Wednesday, 3/10 - How Your Diet Affects Your Brain
- Wednesday, 3/24 - How to Respond in the Heat of the Moment
Contact: Ally Wiener-Avraham ([email protected])
Pre-register to receive a Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMrdeGppz8oHtBSjjbXziM--Lu-Mh-02Jzx