Arts and Culture Events
J's GOT TALENT
- Round One: Saturday, October 19 at 7:00pm or Saturday, October 26 at 7:00pm
- Final Round: Thursday, November 2, 7:00pm
- Tickets: Individual: $10 | JCC MVP: $8
Group Rate (10 or more): $7
Show your support for our semi-finalists during the semi-final and final rounds of J's Got Talent.
Click here for tickets or call the JCC Welcome Desk at 610.435.3571
Contact: Brenda Finberg ([email protected])
NYC Bus Trip: Jewish Heritage Museum
- Wednesday, November 6
- 8:30am - Bagel & coffee breakfast/Bus departs JCC
- 11:30am - Arrive in NYC (Approx.)
- 3:30pm - Depart NYC
- 6:00pm - Arrive back at JCC (Approx.)
- Price: $95 | JCC Members: $80
This 90-minute guided tour of the Auschwitz Exhibit features over 700 original objects and 400 photographs from over 20 institutions and museums around the world. Price includes round-trip transportation, light breakfast, and entrance to the exhibit with guided tour. Limited spots available. This program was made possible in part by Jewish Federation of the Lehigh Valley.
To register or for more information, please call the JCC Welcome Desk at 610.435.3571 or click here.
Contact: Beth Kushnick ([email protected])
Broadway Bus Trip "Beetlejuice the Musical"
- Sunday, December 1
- 8:30am - Arrive at the JCC for lite breakfast/Board bus
- 11:00am - (Approx.) Arrive in NYC
- 11:00am - 3:00pm - Free time in NYC
- 3:00pm - Beetlejuice matinee
- 7:00pm - Depart NYC
- 9:00pm - (Approx.) Arrive back at the JCC
- Price: $195 | JCC Members: $165
Join us at the J for a Broadway bus trip to see Beetlejuice the Musical. Your ticket includes private motor coach round-trip transportation and free time for meals/shopping before the show. Optional group dinner after the show (dinner is additional and not included with price).
It’s showtime, folks! The ghost-with-the-most comes to the stage in this edgy and irreverent musical comedy based on Tim Burton’s dearly beloved film. BEETLEJUICE tells the story of Lydia Deetz, a strange and unusual teenager obsessed with the whole “being dead thing.” Lucky for Lydia, her new house is haunted by a recently deceased couple and Beetlejuice, a delightful demon with a real zest for life. When Lydia calls on Beetlejuice to scare away anyone with a pulse, this double-crossing specter shows his true stripes, unleashing a (Nether)world of pandemonium, and the biggest sandworm Broadway has ever seen.
Contact: Tracy Sussman ([email protected])
COMMUNITY HANUKKAH CELEBRATION
Sunday, December 22, 2:30 - 4:30pm
For all ages and open to all
Enjoy latkes, sufganiyot, and a community candle lighting.
Price: $6 | under 3 free