The JCC is here to help supervise your child’s remote learning, including assisting logging in and out of all platforms, turning assignments in online, and helping with school work if time allows. JSchool will be staffed with experienced educators and assistants working in small groups, in a safe, properly-distanced environment. Students will be responsible for providing their own technology devices.
Grades K-6 | 8:00am - 5:30pm | Price: $225/week | Space is Limited
This program is open to the community, but JCC membership is required | A non-refundable $49 registration fee is due upon signing up
To learn more about membership, call the JCC Welcome Desk at 610.435.3571.
Health and safety are our top priority:
- We will abide by all CDC, DOH, and local Lehigh County guidelines
- Social distancing within classrooms and public spaces
- Face coverings will be required by students and staff at all times (except while eating and drinking, and swimming)
- Classrooms, surfaces, bathrooms, and hallways will be sanitized throughout the day as well as nightly
- Daily health checks including temperature, exposure, and symptom screenings
- Art, recreation, and swimming activities included
- Enrichment classes available for an additional fee
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Financial Aid FAQ (Please read before clicking the application link below)
J SCHOOL FORMS
For more information about Financial Aid, please contact development coordinator Beth Zaleon at [email protected] or 610-435-3571.
For more information about our after school programs, please contact Kristen Johnson, Youth & Camp Director, at [email protected] or 610-435-3571.